I’m nothing

Can I write this letter with tears and pretend doesn’t hurt.
May I tell you how I feel with this broken heart.
Can I think laugh and shut out this sensation.
Am I a question for you?, Am I rush in your silence?
Then lets go to keep our toughs in our mines.

Seems I can’t effort you melancholy,
even the price of your coldness is so high to mi rich love.
And I feel I’m dyeing, my chest can’t breath.
May I tell you; I need you to my side, in my way.
Then my eyes don’t want see anything more.

Can you understand the is not what you are,
or even life or death, is more how you make me feel.

Then the other hope is in the door knocking at my life,
shaking what I want, what I was looking for.

After a silence tear, the one who write this,
come lay out to my shadows,
my fears, my doubts and my frustrations.
Then nothing more to said, nothing more to feel.
Just like you said; I’m nothing.

No hay comentarios: